Two seniors get high the day before the principle announces a mandatory school-wide drug test.
Spike the school's bake sale brownies and get the whole school stoned out of their minds so everyone fails the test.
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder • 1/2 cup vegetable oil (plus a little extra) • 1 cup white sugar • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract • 2 eggs • 1/4 teaspoon salt • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder • extra ingredients of your choice
1. Simmer any extra ingredients of your choice over low heat, in the oil for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Make sure the oil just covers any add-ins you're using to flavor your brownies, to ensure full extraction of flavor.
2. Strain the oil, making sure you have ½ cup of oil at the end of straining (this is why you need just over ½ cup to start).
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
4. Mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Beat in eggs. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt, then stir into egg mixture.
5. Pour evenly into the prepared pan.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!